Presidential Proclamation--National Alcohol and Drug Addiction ...
By The White House
Recovering from addiction to alcohol and other drugs takes strength, faith, and commitment. Men and women in recovery showcase the power each of us holds to transform ourselves, our families, and our communities. As people share their ...
White House.gov Press Office Feed
Friday, September 2, 2011
September is National Alcohol and Drug Addiction Recovery Month
alcoholism - Google News
drug addiction - Google News
addiction recovery - Google News
- ► 2012 (297)
- Interview with Lisa Espich Author of “Soaring Abov...
- Walter Payton's Life Scarred by Drug Addiction, Su...
- Former Packers kicker Chester Marcol chronicles ba...
- F. Scott Fitzgerald on alcoholism
- Addiction as dancing with an 800-pound gorilla
- "Unwasted: My Lush Sobriety" by Sacha Z. Scoblic
- Addiction recovery a long road
- Excerpt from Chester Marcol's autobiography, 'Aliv...
- Scott Weiland - Path to Addiction (video)
- The Antidote to Alcohol and Drug Addiction
- Youths migrate to heroin and deaths spike
- Time to erase the stigma of addiction
- Gait and balance may improve with alcohol abstinen...
- Learn the Facts about Alcoholism: September is Nat...
- Road to Alcoholism Recovery: National Recovery Mon...
- Four Things You Need To Know About Addiction
- Social contacts, self-confidence crucial to succes...
- From High Life to a Helping Hand
- Helping an addict - Do you have to wait until he h...
- How We Cope: What Addiction and Recovery Rates Aft...
- Dr. Robert Cantu on the Link Between Brain Trauma ...
- how much more damage is caused by alcohol. . . .
- Addict: Virtual World Crowds Out Real Life
- McQueen launches sex-addict film
- Pink Cloud - what's the deal?
- In Russia a Harsh Remedy for Addiction
- What can I do for food addiction?
- September is National Alcohol and Drug Addiction R...
- Boston doctors to manage addiction journal
- ▼ September (29)