Friday, August 31, 2012
David Williams' Survival Through Drug Addiction
David Williams' Survival Through Drug Addiction Part 1/4 - his Soul Survivors video shows you David Williams' survival story through drug addiction part 1/4.
National voice on drug abuse research leaving her state post
Minneapolis Star Tribune
A drug abuse expert whose understanding of addiction has made her one of the nation's most respected voices in her field is retiring from service in Minnesota state government, the Department of Human Services announced Thursday. Carol Falkowski, the ...
Professional addiction the first step is admitting the problem
During this time, they will be randomly drug tested and must provide 30 consecutive days of negative drug testing before being considered to return to work. The Diversion Evaluation Committee (DEC) will then determine whether he or she may safely ...
Millennium Laboratories Launches New Assay to Detect Use of Kratom
The Herald | HeraldOnline.com
30, 2012 — /PRNewswire/ -- Millennium Laboratories, the leading research-based clinical diagnostic company dedicated to improving the lives of people suffering from pain and/or addiction, announced today the introduction of a new urine drug test ...
Canton Pharmacy hit amid growing addiction problem
Canton Pharmacy has been broken into for a second time this summer — among several local pharmacy burglaries — as national experts point to a growing problem partly fueled by prescriptiondrug addiction and sales. The latest burglary occurred between ...
The End of Morphine & Heroin Addiction?
An international team of scientists has discovered a key mechanism that causes opioidaddiction — and there's a drug that can selectively block that addiction response, without damaging the brain or interfering with pain relief. According to a study ...
GWSMHS professor to study correlation between genetics and susceptibility to ...
With this grant, they will be able to determine which genes the miRNAs are dampening or turning off and which are important for drug addiction. By combining their expertise to study drug addiction, Lee and Elmer hope to find a way to therapeutically ...
Early cannabis addiction can cause mental decline
She said the decline in IQ could not be explained by alcohol or other drug use or by having less education, and Meier said the key variable was the age people began to use pot. Meier said the study's message was clear: "Marijuana is not harmless, ...
Health Ministry to examine pupils for prevention of alcoholism and drug addiction
This year, a new part of preventive work on early detection of risk factors of child's consumption of alcohol, drugs and tobacco will be introduced, head of maternal and children's health department of the Health Ministry Olena Tereshchenko told a ...
Narconon Freedom Center in Michigan Holds Grand Opening of New Women's ...
Midland Daily News
Opening the new wing increases the number of students the facility can serve and help recover fromdrug addiction. The Ribbon Cutting participants were left-to-right: Sr. Executive Dir. Administration David Magdan, President Greater Albion Chamber of ...
Physical changes from alcoholism - crooked fingers - SoberRecovery
Hi everyone. I was casually speaking with a physician (we were not in a medical setting) and he mentioned that long term alcoholics often have crooked. ... Physical changes from alcoholism - crooked fingers ...
alcoholism - Google News
drug addiction - Google News
addiction recovery - Google News
- December (5)
- November (13)
- October (13)
- September (13)
- August (13)
- July (14)
- June (13)
- May (13)
- April (13)
- March (13)
- February (12)
- January (14)
- December (15)
- November (21)
- October (27)
- September (25)
- David Williams' Survival Through Drug Addiction
- Heroin addiction leads 2 'good kids' to armed robb...
- Deaths Highlight Prescription Drug Epidemic
- Prescription drug overdoses now kill more people t...
- Kentucky sees surge in addicted infants
- Drug-Addicted Doctors: California Debates How Best...
- Are Athletes Primed for Prescription Drug Addictio...
- Almost 1 in 5 teens smokes or uses drugs at school...
- Suburban Junkies - Why Prescription Drug Addicts T...
- Ex-drug addict now helps reunite families
- What Hepatitis C May Tell Us About Drug Use And Ad...
- What happens in an addiction recovery center?
- PTSD Improves As Substance Abuse Treated
- Treating drug addiction saves lives
- Making Travel Fun Again: 7 Tips for a Sober Vacati...
- The effects of a child lost to addiction
- Alcoholism Affects Men's and Women's Brains Differ...
- Eminem to fans: Thanks for help in dark times
- Dr. James West, a Pioneer in Addiction Study and C...
- Addiction and the Death of Garrett Reid
- Garrett Reid's death highlights the difficulty of ...
- Russell Brand's new tattoo... a line from prayer u...
- Is 'gaming addiction' a real disorder?
- Amy Dickinson: Alcoholic must accept that reality ...
- How Childhood Suffering Can Lead to Depression and...
- Rausings had spiralled back into drug addiction af...
- Techno Addiction vs. Our Human Needs
- July (25)
- June (26)
- May (27)
- April (25)
- March (28)
- February (25)
- January (26)